Welcome to the eXalted Fitness Concepts/CrossFit eXalted TRIIB site. We have recently switched membership management, website, and workout tracking to TRIIB. Please excuse our dust as we work out the kinks and get every thing set up! In the mean time, welcome and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or are looking to get started. We are currently undergoing some important and very awesome improvements all over. But we still offer the most complete, injury free functional fitness experience in Central Florida. We will be turning 7 years old this year, come on in and see what has made us successful.
READY TO GET STARTED?
What to expect during your visit:
What do you need to know about CrossFit eXalted?
- You will meet with one of our coaches to tour our facility.
- We will discuss the methodology of our program to determine how it can be tailored to you.
- The coach will warm you up with a basic warm-up that not only will prepare you for the workout but also allow the coach to fully evaluate your movements. This allows us to pick up on any weaknesses or issues you have that need to be addressed moving forward.
- You will go through a short workout to finish your evaluation and get an idea of how a normal class might go and get an idea where your conditioning is.
- Following your workout you will have an opportunity to ask questions and schedule a follow up class.
CrossFit eXalted is a CrossFit affiliate gym located in Sanford, Florida. We proudly serve Sanford, Lake Mary, Debary, Deltona, Orange City and Deland.
Whether your new to CrossFit or transitioning to a new community, it is our experience that 3 key components weigh heavy on a persons decision:
Let’s explore all three…
- Coaching Experience & Education
- The Facility
There isn’t a strength and conditioning program anywhere that works with a greater diversity of tools, modalities, and drills. CrossFit is not a specialized fitness program but a deliberate attempt to optimize physical competence in each of the ten recognized general physical skills. They are Cardiovascular and Respiratory Endurance; Stamina; Strength; Flexibility; Power; Speed; Coordination; Agility; Balance; and Accuracy.
Through these intense training sessions we also grow to be a close-knit community. We will sweat together, expose weaknesses, overcome barriers, set personal records, and gain an overwhelming sense of accomplishment in the process.