Improve quality of life and longevity through strengthening functional movements, injury prevention, and increasing mobility. This class is specifically designed for those interested in upping their endurance and overall fitness with the essentials of CrossFit, but without heavy weight and high skill gymnastics. The Unloaded class can be used as a stand alone fitness class or a stepping stone to one of our normal CrossFit memberships. This class is coached by Hannah Richards and is currently being offered 3 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9:30 a.m. We are more than up for offering more classes should their be a demand for it. Unloaded will cost $100 per month. Child care is available and costs an extra $25 per month.
XFC Unloaded WILL have:
- Low skill bodyweight movements (push-ups, ring rows, sit-ups, etc. . .)
- Plyometrics (box jumps/step-ups, jump rope, etc. . .)
- Basic strength work (basic barbell movements such as deadlift, back squat, press)
- Cardiovascular work (assault bike, rowing, running, etc. . .)
- Mobility and injury prevention.
- Skill practice to learn movements necessary to move into CrossFit.
XFC Unloaded will NOT have:
- Olympic lifting (overhead squats, cleans, snatches)
- Medium to high skill gymnastics (chest to bar pull-ups, pistols, muscle-ups)
- Long, unnecessarily stressful workouts (especially for those just getting started)
- One rep max lifting (going heavy on deadlifts, squats)