- New wrist wraps are in! If you are new to CrossFit and are having some wrist pain with the movements, ask Will or Britt about our custom PR Wraps.
- There will only be a 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. class on Monday, Memorial Day.
- Raffle tickets are still available to purchase to help us fund getting a Big Ass Fan (click here if you don’t know what I’m talking about). Remember, the drawing is only a week away, next Saturday at the Civil War!
- In going along with that, The eX Men Civil War is next Saturday! Sign up sheets are still up and there are some names we thought for sure would be up there that are not. If you plan on competing, your name must be on the sign up sheet! Remember, even though we are calling this a competition, this is strictly for fun and saying I am embarrassed is not a reason to not participate!
- Josh’s next Olympic cycle starts June 3rd. Sign up sheets are up for that as well. For the duration of that cycle, the 4 o’clock class will be suspended on Tuesdays and Thursdays so we can have an afternoon Olympic class. The Oly class will go from 3:30 to 5 on those days.
- Check the member’s Facebook group for details on how to get an eX Men Civil War shirt designed by our very own Yvie. The shirts are seriously cool.
- A new class will be added to schedule next week which will run from 8:30 to 9:30 in the morning! That is what you guys voted for so you better show up to it.
If you have any questions about any of this, please post about it in the FB group so everyone can see because someone else might have the same question!
Find your 5 rep max.
Do not treat this as a max lift. These should be 5 moderate to heavy reps. The good morning is NOT an ego lift!
Workout of the Day
4 Rounds for time:
10 Hang power cleans (155/103)
15 Hand release push-ups
20 Wallballs (20/14)
POST LOAD and TIME TO COMMENTS or WHITEBOARD