CrossFit eXalted is a CrossFit affiliate gym located in Sanford, Florida. We serve Sanford, Lake Mary, Debary, Deltona, Orange City and Deland. Please click the video below to learn more about CrossFit.
What do you need to know about CrossFit eXalted?
Whether your new to CrossFit or transitioning to a new community, it is our experience that 3 key components weigh heavy on a persons decision: 1) Coaching Experience & Education 2) Community 3) the Facility. Let’s explore all three.
- We believe experience and education should be paramount when selecting a fitness facility responsible for your physical well being. The minimal credential we as a Crossfit gym are required to have is a CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1). This credential is based on a single weekend educational program offered by CrossFit. While the CF-L1 is a robust program covering the foundation of movements, nutrition and safety, this is not good enough at eXalted. We have been passionate about health and fitness our whole lives and have dedicated our youth and our education to learning as much as we could about the human body, its ability to perform and proper movement patterns to prevent injury.
- The coaching staff at CrossFit eXalted is second to none in coaching credentials:
- Multiple coaches with a Master’s & Bachelor’s degrees in Exercise Science and Health Promotion.
- Multiple CrossFit and USAW (USA Weighlifting) certifications in areas like: Olympic Lifting, Kids, Endurance, Mobility.
- Experience coaching NFL, MLB and collegiate athletes prior to the start of CrossFit eXalted.
In short, our coaching experience and academic backgrounds are second to none. Please click HERE to learn more.
- Our goal when opening CrossFit eXalted was to create a fun, supportive community focused on improving their health and fitness. We could not be happier with the community that has developed over the years.
- Our members come from a wide range of backgrounds.
- In addition to our community outings, the members spend time with each other both in and out of the gym.
- You will not find a better group of people than the members of CrossFit eXalted.
- CrossFit eXalted is one of the largest and best equipped facilities in the area.
- Prior to the inception of CrossFit eXalted in 2011, our coaching staff were fortunate enough to train professional and collegiate athletes.
- We were able to experience the equipment, layout and programming of the facilities used to train some of the top athletes.
- We have applied this knowledge to build a facility that can train everyday individuals looking to develop their fitness level, elite athletes and everyone in between.
We welcome you to visit our facility and see it for yourself. Even better, stop by one day and try the facility.
In summary, we have the best and most qualified coaching staff, a supportive/social community and the largest facility. Come by and see for yourself.
Joining CrossFit eXalted is simple.
What to expect during your visit:
- You will meet with one of our coaches to tour our facility
- We will discuss the methodology of our program to determine how it can be tailored to you
- If appropriate, we will put you through a baseline workout where we will assess the proper starting point for your training
- Following your workout you will have an opportunity to ask questions and schedule a follow up class
Our members are our top priority. During operating hours we focus 100% of our energy on our members.
- We are unable to allow unscheduled drop-ins
- You MUST schedule your introductory workout in advance
- Please print, review and complete the health waiver prior to coming in: Health Waiver
Feel free to contact us by using the form below! CrossFit eXalted is a CrossFit affiliate gym located in Sanford, Florida and we serve the Sanford, Lake Mary, Debary and Orlando areas.
118 Central Park Place
What’s Stopping You From Being Better?
Additional questions? See our FAQ page.